Constitutional law is concerned with the organization of the state, and the inter-relationship between the government, civil society, and the individual. It covers topics such as the functions of the executive, legislature and judiciary; and human rights.
- Dierdre Grace Morgan (ed), The Singapore Constitution: A Brief Introduction (Singapore: SMU Apolitical, Singapore Management University, 2013), archived here.
- Grace Morgan (ed), A Guide to General Elections in Singapore (Singapore: SMU Apolitical, Singapore Management University, 2015) (ISBN 978-981-09-6776-5), archived here.
- Eugene Tan; Gary Chan, “The Constitution” in The Singapore Legal System, Singaporelaw.sg, Singapore Academy of Law (20 September 2011), archived here.
- Kevin Tan, An Introduction to Singapore’s Constitution (3rd ed) (Singapore: Talisman, 2014) (ISBN 978-981-07-6945-1).
- Kevin Y[ew] L[ee] Tan; Thio Li-ann, Constitutional Law in Malaysia and Singapore (3rd ed) (Singapore: LexisNexis, 2010) (ISBN 978-981-236-795-2).
- Kevin Tan, The Constitution of Singapore: A Contextual Analysis (Oxford; Portland, Or.: Hart Publishing, 2015) (ISBN 978-1-84946-396-6).
- Li-ann Thio; Kevin Y[ew] L[ee] Tan (eds), Evolution of a Revolution: Forty Years of the Singapore Constitution (London; New York, NY: Routledge-Cavendish, 2009) (ISBN 978-0-415-43862-9).
- Thio Li-ann, A Treatise on Singapore Constitutional Law (Singapore: Academy Publishing, 2012) (ISBN 978-981-07-1515-1).
Administrative law is about the governance of public bodies exercising statutory or other powers or performing public duties.
- Kevin Tan, “Law and Administration” in An Introduction to Singapore’s Constitution (3rd ed) (Singapore: Talisman, 2014) (ISBN 978-981-07-6945-1), pages 132–146.
- Damien J Cremean, Halsbury’s Laws of Singapore: Administrative Law: 2009 Reissue (Singapore: LexisNexis, 2009) (ISBN).
- Thio Li-ann, “Law and the Administrative State” in Kevin Y[ew] L[ee] Tan, The Singapore Legal System (2nd ed) (Singapore: Singapore University Press, 1999) (ISBN 978-9971-69-212-4), pages 160–229.