- Towards a “Thin” Basic Structure Doctrine in Singapore (I-CONnect Column) by Jaclyn L. Neo
- CfP: 2018 Annual Conference of the International Society of Public Law (“ICON-S”)
- Constitutional Change in Singapore’s Elected Presidency: Navigating Questions of Ethnic Identity and Representation
- Mandates, Majorities and the Legitimacy of the Elected President (Part II of II)
- The New Constitutional Amendment Bill: Changes to the Role and Functions of the Council of Presidential Advisors
- Singapore’s Constitutional Commission: Altering the Elected Presidency to Ensure Multiracialism
- Textualism vs. Purposive Interpretation: Must an NCMP Seat Be Filled?