- Mandates, Majorities and the Legitimacy of the Elected President (Part II of II)
- The New Constitutional Amendment Bill: Changes to the Role and Functions of the Council of Presidential Advisors
- Singapore’s Constitutional Commission: Altering the Elected Presidency to Ensure Multiracialism
- Textualism vs. Purposive Interpretation: Must an NCMP Seat Be Filled?
- Towards True Political Pluralism: Whither the NCMP scheme?
- Judging the Constitution Conference
- Conference announcement: Judging the Constitution: The Theory and Practice of Constitutional Interpretation in Singapore